Speed dating, which is a dating scheme that was developed several years ago, is growing in popularity among both males and females. This is actually a small event where an equal number of males and females go on a ‘date’ with each other all in just an hour or two. This means that as a participant, you get to spend as little as three minutes and as much as five minute with each of the other participants.
Although most people would not be so brave to try speed dating, it has some benefits and advantages which could encourage you to try it. Below are some of these benefits.
- Short and quick. How many times have you ever been stuck on a date that just won’t end fast enough? With speed dating, you get to interact with a person of the opposite sex without the demands and expectations of a first date. You do not have to endure hours with someone you do not enjoy talking to or do not have anything in common with.
- Casual and comfortable. Most speed dating events are organized such that they are very casual and comfortable. Although human pheromones will still be inevitably at work, the atmosphere is usually very friendly and fun.
- Meet a variety of people. A speed dating event is possibly one of the very few times when you will be able to meet as many different people in very little time. Even if you do not find anyone you might want to go on a personal one-on-one date, you will at least meet a lot of people and have fun. You might even find yourself not wondering do pheromones work because you might meet some new friends instead of romantic potentials.
- Affordable. Speed dating events are usually very affordable especially if you compare the costs of going out on a real date with someone. The fees would often include participation to the event, food, and drinks.
- Some people do not like dating simply because they are not good at dealing with people they do not know well. A speed dating event is great practice for those who want to develop their people skills. Since each ‘date’ will last only a few minutes, you will get the hang of trying to make conversations with strangers. You might also pick up some good techniques on how to converse better with other people.
Some of you might have heard of the word “pheromone”, some might have not. If you haven’t yet, reading Five (5) Things You Need to Know About Pheromones could give you a primer of what it is in general. If you do have an idea about it already, the next question is, would you consider using men or women pheromones products? The following reasons might help you decide.
- Romance and that “happily ever after”. Love makes the world go round. You feel it in your fingers, you feel it in your toes. And yet you’re always two steps behind. These are basically the three types who fall under this category.
- Single, not technically committed because once the object of affection knew about your feelings, the relationship is off. You finally found someone that knocks you off your feet. The problem is, he/she doesn’t realize you exist. How do you change that and catch his/her interest? As he/she gets to know you, how do you trigger that romantic feeling and have you both end up saying “I do”?
- Single, the auction is on. You got the looks, maybe. You got the personality, perhaps. But no one is bidding for your attention. What in the world is wrong with you? How do you dramatically improve your appeal to get more dates? Do pheromones really work?
- In a relationship or married but it’s kind of complicated. Guess what, you’re finally with the one that makes you feel complete. Screech, halt. Trouble in paradise! How do you spice it up and make love sweeter the second, third and fourth time around? How do you elevate the intimacy excitement?
- Confidence. Be a man or woman of the world. Sophisticated. Experienced. A person who exudes incredible confidence. How do you increase that level of poise and coolness? How do you make people take a second look at your seductive and desirable self without lifting a finger?
- Career. There are millions of you in the corporate world. You’re a plain Jane or John. Sure you have the brains but you probably don’t have the charismatic looks to dominate a higher position. How do you stand out and get people to become aware of you? How do you gain that extra competitive edge and show that you have what it takes?
Valentine’s Day is just a few hours away and surely a lot of people are in a rush making sure that their plans for Valentine’s Day are perfect. However, contrary to the usual impression that this special day is for couples, everyone can celebrate Valentine’s Day and it is actually a day for everyone. It is, after all, a day to celebrate love.
If you are one of the many parents who find it difficult to do something for just you and your partner because of the children, then planning something for the whole family on this special day is a good idea. You can reserve your thoughts of do pheromones work for a little something just for you and your spouse after you’ve had fun with your kids with the activities below.
- Candlelit dinner. Who says that you cannot have a candlelit dinner with your kids? If you have young ones who are still a challenge during dinner time, consider having this special dinner at home. You can set up a table in the backyard or garden, if you have one. Ask everyone to help out in preparing the dinner to make it a family effort as well. Of course, do not forget to light some candles. Use as many and as safely as you can. There is no reason why you cannot make use of women pheromones to set the mood for you and your husband even if you are having your Valentine’s dinner with the kids. The key is to have fun!
- Movie night. A great activity for the family whether it is Valentine’s Day or not is to watch a movie! You can choose something for everyone and have a little excursion in the movie theaters or you can just pick out an old movie and have fun at home.