A lot of people take considerable effort and time in trying to look good and presentable to other people. While attention is often given to the hairstyle, outfits, and accessories, it is also good to put on something that will appeal not to the sense of sight but to the sense of smell.
There are many different kinds of perfumes that you can choose from. A wide variety of scents are often available from various brands and manufacturers that will appeal to different kinds of people. There are even human pheromones perfumes that supposedly contain women or men pheromones so that the wearer will be more appealing to the opposite gender.
No matter what kind of perfume you may choose to wear, it is undeniable that using perfume has a lot of benefits. Below are some of them.
- Smell good. The primary reason why many people use perfume is to smell good. This is the biggest and most important benefit of using perfume. Although perfumes are not meant to hide bad smells, it will help ensure that you smell good no matter what you do.
- Confidence booster. Just like with an outfit that you know looks good on you, wearing perfume can help boost your confidence simply because you know that you smell wonderful. Choosing a scent that accurately reflects your personality also helps put you in the right mood as well as helps you project yourself with more confidence.
- Mood enhancer. Are you feeling playful and sexy? Or maybe timid and reserved? All perfumes offer particular smells that you can associate with different moods. Wearing a perfume whose smell corresponds to the mood that you are in will help you project this mood better. Whatever mood you wish to put yourself in, wearing a perfume that gives off that impression will help you get yourself in that mood faster.
- Increase attraction. Many individuals have experienced being attracted to someone simply because of how the other person smells. Whether a perfume contains pheromones or not, it can easily function as a natural aphrodisiac or an instant attraction-getter. Sometimes even without seeing what a person looks like, some people can instantly feel attracted to someone because of how that person smells.
- Improve health. Although there are no specific evidence to prove that using perfume can improve health, the benefits discussed above, particularly about enhancing one’s mood, will help to improve one’s health.
It’s absolutely normal for a girl to have male friends. However, it is also not unusual for one of these male friends to develop a certain attraction for the female friend. However, your male friends are not immune to any women pheromones you might be emitting. Even if you do not wear any pheromone perfume, your body naturally emits pheromones. Hence, some of your boy friends might actually be interested in becoming your boyfriend. In fact, here are some of the signs that you might want to look out for to check if your boy friend likes you as a boyfriend already.
- Boy friend gets closer than usual. Males usually keep their distance from others, even from male friends, but more so from female ones. Perhaps this is because males are usually less attached and more solitary in nature than females. So if a boy friend suddenly starts hovering around you more closely (and more regularly) than before, then there might be something going on. This may not only be in the form of actual physical proximity. He can also start calling you more frequently, showing up in a lot of places you usually go to, and volunteering to accompany you everywhere.
- Boy friend wants to be bodyguard. It is natural for males to be protective about friends. However, most of the time, this protective nature does not go beyond a certain measure of inconvenience. In other words, they will worry about you but only until it is still convenient for them. If, a boy friend starts going an extra mile or more to make sure you are safe and sound, then something must be up with him. If he is willing to wait up for you for hours, accompany you home (when he lives in the other side of the world), or pick you up after school or work, then it is most likely that he is trying to be more than just friends with you, unless of course he is just practicing to become a professional bodyguard someday.
- Boy friend starts marking territories. Male friends can be overly protective especially when it comes to close friends. But, if a boy friend becomes unusually more concerned and overprotective about you going out with other males, then you can assume that there is something more there. Even though guys are not too kin on being chums with other males (especially those they don’t know), they usually don’t express any opinion on the matter. However, if you boy friend starts making a fuss about it, it is more often than not a display of territorial marking – a telltale sign of someone who’s clearly more than a friend.