Every female population who believe in romance wants to find “the right one”. It is for this reason that a woman dates in the first place – in hope to find the lifetime partner to exchange these words with: “… for sickness and health, for richer or poorer, til death do us part”. However, as one looks for love, one is bound to experience both hits and misses as well.
Don’t let your women pheromones go into waste. Here’s what you can do to save yourself from the trauma and pain of failed relationship. Learn how to avoid getting the attention of losers with these five (5) simple steps.
1. Begin with yourself.
- Appearance. Your appearance can create a lasting impression to each guy you meet. A very conservative hairstyle and outfit can communicate that you are uptight and a super cautious lady. On the contrary, a plunging neckline and ultra-short shorts can leave a notion that you’re just out for some fun and wild night. Therefore, take notice in how you dress and carry yourself so men will look beyond your looks and figure. Keep it in balance and do not go for extremes.
- Attitude. It’s all about knowing your self-worth and fully recognizing your strengths and weaknesses so that you will not settle for anything less. Be confident and satisfied with who you are and what you have become. As you do this, your human pheromones will attract men of the same disposition.
2. Do not be swayed by outward facade alone. Remember that there is more to than meets the eye. Your potential date may be good-looking and oozing with appeal and charm but do not let that influence your decision. Do a background check on him. For all you know, he’s a certified gigolo and has a string of girlfriends on his tails. Or he can be a bum with no personal motivation to complete his goals whatsoever.
3. Check out for signs. There are several indicators to tell you if he’s a keeper or a loser. Observe how he talks with the people around him. Is he for real or just faking it? Do you see compassion when he sees a kid or a dog on the street?
4. Widen your network. The trick here is to explore various ways to meet a new person each day. The more socially active you are, the higher the chance that you get to interact with different types of personalities.
5. Take your time. There’s no need to rush things. Love takes time. Enjoy life. For as long as you’re doing actions towards finding it, it will go knocking in your door before you know it.