Don’t wait for your dream guy to literally knock on your door and sweep you off your feet. Take the first step in finding him yourself! Start shifting your line of thoughts and think of yourself as a magnet pulling him towards your direction. Here is a quick guide to show you how.
- Know yourself. You got to begin with yourself. What is it that you want in a partner? List down all the qualities that you are looking for – does he have to be good looking, financially secure, and able to connect well with your family and friends? Personality-wise, do prefer someone quiet and mysterious so he could complement well with your bubbly character or somebody who’s as cheerful as you are? How significant is compatibility to you? Do you have to be compatible in traits? Or having the same beliefs and visions good enough for you? Rate them one to ten with 10 being the most important. Having this checklist does not mean you are being a perfectionist. You are just confirming the fact that you are a great girl who deserves the best life can ever offer.
- Improve your appearance. The main trick is how to embrace your feminine side and make sure that your women pheromones are all up and working. Sport a new haircut. Remember that your hair is your crowning glory. Apply light make-up that emphasizes your soulful eyes and full lips. Pick your wardrobe carefully. Make sure that they highlight your figure in a subtle way. Smell great. Wear pheromone perfume whenever you leave your house. You never know when and where you’re going to stumble with Mr. Right. Look neat and ultra-clean. Take pains in enhancing your overall form. Set out to leave a powerful impression to all the guys you are going to encounter.
- Work on your attitude. It’s all about psyching and readying yourself for the challenge. Keep in mind who you are – you’re an independent and confident woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Devise strategies so you would not appear awkward and desperate when you meet men. Be prepared on how to keep a conversation smooth and flowing. Remember that nothing beats a smart gal.
- Socialize. Break out of your comfort zone and try something new. Build your networks. Take time to talk to people you wouldn’t normally speak to. Be open to opportunities. Explore different activities you’ve never done before – biking, working out in a gym, taking a spontaneous out-of-town trip. The reason why you’re still single even if you’re available to mingle is because you’ve been exposed to a very limited environment. So ensure that you venture out and widen your world. Once you are out there, everything else will follow.
- Never settle for less than you’re worth. Do not limit yourself or sell yourself short. The success of achieving your dream lies within you. You wouldn’t want to be stuck in a future relationship you are not full-heartedly committed in the first place, would you?