Every relationship goes through phases and develops naturally. From a casual date, a relationship can progress into a more serious and lasting relationship. Although for many couples, one of the biggest turning points in their relationships is getting married, there are a lot of couples who prefer to live together before tying the knot.
However, just like for those who are planning to get married, a lot of thought and consideration should go into a couple’s decision to live together. If you are one of those couples who are thinking of living together, below are some of the things that you need to know.
- Budget concerns. Living together with someone means sharing space and a lot of resources with another person. This translates to increased consumption and expenses. Who will shoulder the additional costs then? Will the expenses be shared equally? Although some expenses will increase because of increased consumption, it should not be a burden if you will share in the payment of the expenses.
- Privacy. Everyone needs some personal space. The problem is that boundary that defines your personal space often blurs when you’re living together with someone. If you are not ready for this kind of encroachment into your privacy and personal space, then you are probably not ready to live together. No amount of pheromones for men will make you ignore your partner’s habits and personal hygiene so make sure you are ready to face such things before moving in together.
- Change in relationship. Living together will signal the start of a different level in your relationship. This level foregoes whatever front you may have put up while you were still just dating. Whatever advantage pheromones provided for you at the start will definitely taper off. Sex will not be as frequent as you would expect it to be especially because you will have a lot more time together and you will see each other in your most unsexy times.
- Chores. Unless you have a maid, there will only be two people who will do the chores and you will have to talk about how to divide these between the two of you, preferably before you move in together.
- Future plans. It is best to discuss your options and possible future plans before moving in together. Do you see this setup of living together as something that is temporary in preparation for the possibility of marriage? Or do you both see it as something that is permanent?
Communication doesn’t have to be verbal all the time. It can be non-verbal. Learn the art of using your body to send a message to an attractive lassie. Here are ten (10) tips on how to get a lady interested with the use of body language.
Maintain a strong eye contact. Never underestimate the power of your eyes. They are the windows to your soul. Praise her with meaningful gazes on her face. Laugh with her through your eyes – there is nothing more appealing for a woman than a set of laughing and twinkling eyes.
Radiate confidence. Walk and stand confidently – keep your head up, chest out, be straight and tall. Avoid gestures that would prove that you are in a nervous state. That’s a major turn-off. Do not tap on your foot or be fidgety. Do not play with your sleeves or collar and look anxiously around the room.
Be slow in your movements. Take time in anything you do. This signifies that you are comfortable with yourself thus people are more likely to approach you. On a female’s viewpoint, there’s something sensual about being slow and easy. It is as if you are a very patient man and you have all the time in the world. This would make them watch your every movement.
Dominate the space that you are in. If you’re on a sofa waiting for someone, go to the middle seat, lean back and prop your legs up. Once you take up the space, it shows that you own the territory. It implies that you are an alpha male – powerful and fit to be a king. This is guaranteed to be a head-turner.
Practice a relaxed pose while sitting. Put your arms on the sides and refrain from folding them. If you do the latter, it connotes you are on guard and shielding yourself. Relax. Ladies would like to hang out with gents who are cool and in a relaxed state of mind.
Be emotionally contained. Let everybody see that you are in control of everything. If a situation calls for an angry outburst, be calm and composed instead. Avoid expressing too much emotion. Leave that area to the “boys”. Be a man – controlled and collected. This is a great turn-on as any female would love to know what would make you lose restraint.
Exude an air of mystery. Women can’t resist guys with mysterious appeals. You can start with a branded mysterious smile – closed-mouth, with your head bending slightly to the sides and eyebrows raised. It makes them think that you know something that they don’t know. If you’re out together and enjoying a fruitful conversation, look far away as if in deep thoughts. Be careful when you do this though. You do not want her to feel that she’s left out and you’re thinking of or remembering somebody else.
Stay quiet and observe. If you are with a group of people, the way to stand out from the rest is by moving away from the crowd and staying still while observing. One is bound to notice that as quiet elegance – that you talk only when it’s necessary. Give out an impression that you are the “less talk, more action” type of guy. This excites a woman and challenges her to make you talk more.
Be subtle to tell that you like her. Opened palms and feet apart mean you are open to the things around you. Seduce her with your scent. If you’re sharing a seat in a restaurant, reach out for a condiment on her side so she can get a whiff of your natural scent. Studies support the concept that pheromones attract women. Consider checking products such as colognes or perfumes that increase signals and pheromones for men.
Pay attention to what she needs. If you’re out on a date, be a gentleman and predict what she needs – pour her a glass of wine if it’s almost empty, lend her your jacket if it’s getting cold outside. This indicates that you are kind and sweet and gentle. Nothing is more charming than a man who knows how to treat a lady.